A picture tale
Just a quick note to tell you about the pictures that Wade put on here for me.......On our way home one time, about two blocks from Wade's apartment, we discovered a lovely "pocket park" between two large buildings, for the people in the Barrio...I really call it a secret garden, it was full of things to paint, a pergola, fancy corner with steps and a window..flanked with flowers and pots. Wade took a picture of both of us, but it cut off his head.
Some pictures make you look fat, and I can't believe I looked so bad in front of the pergola. It is true that Wade's shirt was too large for me, but, even so.....
Just down the road, we came to a beautiful doorway with Cherubs on it. I want to paint Cherubs on the ceiling of my bedroom at the ranch, so I am taking pictures of all that I locate. These were wonderful. Not far from Wade's apartment.
Right across the street from them and that building, was the Youth Center. Someone had painted a mural on the face of the building. I took pictures to try to remember everything I had seen.
Now, Wade's Bob, the Squirel (he was just everywhere) was at a Park we found near his apartment, where we sat and ate a Bagel and had a drink. We fed the birds there. Very nice, and lots of kids were there, with their parents. It was a nice visit.
But the last picture was the favorite of all the pictures, for me. It was a fine picture that Wade had set the camera for, and then he ran and jumped into the picture. This was taken over at that same "Secret Garden Park" that the town had made for the people. It was certainly very
treasurable. Maybe next year, Wade can help care for that little place. I think the locals do it.
Labels: Visit w/Wade

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home